Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would let all those in the market for good riding gear know about newenough.com. They offer new, used and some blemished items at very good prices. Last year I ordered a full leather HJC jacket from them that was messed up at the factory. The blem is not noticable at all and I got the jacket for half off. Anyway check it out those that need some new protection.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I got my phoenix jacket from them. The day it arrived I opened it up and realized I had ordered the wrong size (didn't consult the size chart [:I] ). I called and told them what happened. They said no problem. shipped me the right size that same day and said we'd be even when they got the other one back. All i paid was shipping for the second jacket and I received it 2 or 3 days later before I had even shipped back the first one! [:M6] I also got my violator gloves from them. Overall I've been very pleased with new enough [:M25]

·
Registered
60 Posts
From what I heard these guys are pretty good. A bunch of guys I know have ordered from them and they said that they are very happy with the Newenough service. I might order my Speedmaster pants from them.

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Right on...

Thanks for 2 great links.

-Flash

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.