Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys help me out i got a 03 636. something went wrong with my pipe and the dealorship ordered another stock pipe for me. the stock pipe is on back order and i cant get one. now two months later the dealership said pick any after market exaust and its yours!!! what is the baddest fuckin exaust on the market, and of course money is not an option!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey i just need the can they wont replace the headers. which is the best can. i cant buy the Akrapovic racing can all by itself they said that i have the buy the entire racing system.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
You can get a slip on system from Akrapovic too, which still uses full-titanium internals and either a carbon fiber or a titanium can. You can even add a titanium link pipe if you want to upgrade from the standard stainless steel. Check your other thread for part numbers.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Falconeight..i hate to disapoint you..but the difference is noticable. The Akra may not be loud like some other pipes but it is definitely a different sound then stock. Also, after about 7000RPMS the akra comes into it's own. I had a YOSHI and I've heard the D and D....I liked them both, but as far as overall appearance, and quality of craftsmanship..the Akra is the better.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.