Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now considering of buying a new can cause the stock one is not loud at all, and i would like the performance and sound of a new one but i also dont want to spend all that much for a new can.

here's what i found on kneedragers.com....... so far some ok prices.

1. FMF - 261.00

2. Jardine - 225.00

3. Hindle - 294.00 (includes mid pipe)

4. 2 brothers racing - 314.98

5. yosh - 277.00

which one??
I want a loud tone and good power and a good price.
If anyone knows where to get them chaeper, please let me know.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Daniel, I just installed the 2 bros. $404 out the door & shipped for the carbon fiber. I think the aluminum was $304 OTD. PM me your phone number if you want to hear it. Or hell, just drive over to hear it, lol. Your only about 45 minutes away. Which ever you choose, try parts411.com. I found them to be the cheapest. I'll post pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Do an EXHAUST search, you'll find VOLUMES of opinions on all of those brands.

Find someone who has the exhaust you're comparing on a similar-displacement bike and have a listen. Only YOU can be the judge of which one sounds the best, and they're all different. Personally, of the ones you've listed there, I'd opt for the Yosh, but to each their own.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Am "ART" you cant beat the price quality and value !!!

mfzx6r

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just got my Jardine RS-One Race from Knee Draggers in polished aluminum..... i am bvery pleased with it.... i though the low price would mean low quality. but i waas wrong. it is beutiful..... the mid pipe looks like crap though. no plating on it..... but i am getting used to it. and it just makes the can look that much better.

Plenty loud. and the oval design is cool..... and man the weight difference. The jardine might not be the highest horsepower producer out there. but you cant beat its low price. for someone who does not have 400 or 500 to shell out for an Akro or other highend pipe.....
the scorpion was my second choice. 263 shipped at pipe city. Good Luck

·
Registered
44 Posts
Check out pipecity.com, great prices, prompt free delivery. I purchased the Scorpion s/s oval slip-on from them. Great looks with an awsome deep, throaty growl. Absolutely no regrets.

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
I'm thinking about a muzzy or hindle myself. ZXRboi did you see any horsepower gains from your muzzy?

·
Registered
690 Posts
My devil sounds really nice. All the major exhaust companies are worth it, just go to a few local meets and get the one you like. That's what I did.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I'm going to get the Akro pipe from Kawasaki's race kit. I'll also get the PCIII. It's pricey, but the quality should be top notch. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Come ON SB... for a guy who's gone to bat for so long on Arata, it's about time you actually THROW ONE ON BROTHER !!! I saw one up close on a 636 and you WILL NOT regret it... build quality is right there with Akrapovic, and they sound pretty similar too.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.