Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since our numbers outside of the US and Canada are quite small, we've lumped everyone else here into this forum. If you find that you're posting enough to warrant your own forum, let us know and we'll look at creating one for you.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Only came across this section (Everyone Else) a couple of days ago, don't know how many Aussies are out there but speak up this would be cool.

·
Registered
416 Posts
There's 183 Aussies who've registered on the board, but I think maybe only about 25 currently active in any major way and we seem to post mainly in the specific topic forums about general stuff rather than posting here about hooking up for rides (maybe better to just direct people to the ksrc website?)

I guess if we got our own Australia/New Zealand link from the front page, there'd need to be a link for Europe at least for the Brits, Finns, Belgians, etc. I'd love a little Aussie forum on here, but I guess it doesn't look so good when you have lots of pretty empty looking forums.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I've been thinking about the growing number of Aussies on here recently and whether we deserve/require/would use our own forum. I think John H has a point though.

Not to mention that at least four of us are on the other side of the country to most of you and wouldn't have much to do with your rides anyway. Blah!;)

After all, what good is it going to do you Eastern Staters (let alone anyone from the USA) if sp500, GearGrinder, The Sage or I post a ride to Collie via Dwellingup (to give GearGrinder a chance to join in), to end at Scabs? Not much, I'm sure.

Our local forums are better for this at the moment, in WA at least.It is good to have a "chat" with other Aussies though.

Hey sp500, how much do you hang out with the PSB crew?

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Well not much really, always seem to be working, although I'm interested in this track day ride thing coming up.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Woo! Aussies!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Originally posted by Nigel

After all, what good is it going to do you Eastern Staters (let alone anyone from the USA) if sp500, GearGrinder, The Sage or I post a ride to Collie via Dwellingup (to give GearGrinder a chance to join in), to end at Scabs? Not much, I'm sure.
Thanks for thinking of me Nigel:D

Perhaps we should organise a weekend ride/camping excursion when the weather heats up. You are all welcome to crash at my place (Boyanup - south of Bunbury) overnight.

I have been riding Pile Road (where I met you guys) heaps lately. We could also do a trip to Sues Road (the high speed road I mentioned when we met).

Any West Aussies interested???

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I am. I can also think of at least one other person who would definitely go. Maybe more.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.