Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there fellow kawi owners...

So, not to say anything bad about this forum, but www.zx6r.org is now up and running.

If anyone wants more info than is available here, check it out.

Thanks,
Everett

·
Registered
5 Posts
LOL

Will be quite some time before there is more info available at zx6r.org than here...

I think I'll need to add a few drives to the database before then...:D

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
"If anyone wants more info than is available here, check it out."

theres only like 10 posts. werent you the guys( winders, ducky_fresh) bashing the zx6r.com site on other forums.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, I was simply stating that it wasn't online when I tried to access it. And it is a tad bit slower than our forums, but with so many users and a data base that's much larger than ours, that is to be expected.

I didn't bash it, nor did Winders from my memory.

Also, I don't mean "more" as in we have more information and content. I guess the word "additional" would have been better.

It's not a competition in my eyes, but rather an alternative to this forum.

- Everett

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also, forgot to mention..

Initially I had planned for the website to be 03+ specific, no other makes and models but 636 and 6RR's. But zx6r.org was available and I couldn't think of a good URL to address both of those bikes easily. Then I even put ZX7R forums on there! Two people from BARF (bayarearidersforum.com) said they would like it, so why not?

I don't really plan on making money from advertising or profiting from the forums. I would be completely satisfied with the knowledge I gain from the forums, and the people I might get to meet.

- Everett

·
Registered
349 Posts
The competition is brewing. That sucks. I joined.

If you guys want to bash and hang out here with the "which exhaust/tire/windscreen is best" (for example) posts over and over again, then by all means stay.

I think this site (ZX6r.com) would be much better if there were some aggressive search Nazis flaming the newbies every now and then, but hey, as someone already suggested, we were all newbies at some point.

The new site may be geared to more race/track day oriented riders, with many of them from the bay area, which has a large contingency of racers and track whores.

Good luck to the new site. I hope we can all get along. I'm staying at both sites. Now if I can only get my bike back together......:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hrmm.. human nature I think.

Anyway, if it is a competition, we're getting our asses handed to us. Haha..

At present we're just going to be another alternative. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well maybe a few people missed it? Plus I was here using their boards also, they have more information/users for now, but there's errors all over the place..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.