Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I thought I'd join the forums after checking them out for a while. I'm not new to motorcycles, but I still consider myself a beginner. My first bike was a Lifan LS-200 which taught me a lot about about motorcycle safety and handling, but that's about it (..good grief that bike was a stinkin nightmare). I'm breaking away from the China-bike trend and going with a true Japanese bike this time around. With my tax return I'm going to my local Kawi dealer to get going on a new 250R (as I said, I do still consider myself a beginner rider). Ok, enough of my story. Glad to be a part of the Kawi community. :)

xTKx

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Be safe!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In Georgetown. I'm about 2 1/2 hours or so northwest of you. When I first joined I couldn't seem to find anyone in central TX, now it seems like everyone's coming out of the woodwork.. LOL.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hey! Welcome from Killeen. I bought my gear from Centex Motorsports. Go see John, he's a GREAT guy. Really helpful and patient (both are a must when I walk into a business. :D ).

I'm going to buy a new bike when I get back from Iraq and I'm going to go see them first.

Again, welcome!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Hola from College Station!

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
welcome. hey, hows george, i heard he retired. i miss george.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts