Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all. New to the site and haven’t been on forums in over a decade. I currently race 2 ninja 650r’s With Florida Motorcycle Road racing Association. Excuse me if I don’t know it all and may ask stupid questions!
Check out my Instagram @ 3TwentyToo
Thanks Tom View attachment 137412
Where do you race at. I live in central Florida but I also have a 650r and would love to talk and learn more about racing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where do you race at. I live in central Florida but I also have a 650r and would love to talk and learn more about racing.
Hey man, I race with Florida Motorcycle Road racing Association (FMRRA). We race at Palm Beach Race way, homestead, Jennings and roebling road in savannah Georgia. Check out their website www.fmrra.com it’s club level racing like CCS. Actually it’s better than CCS at least in Florida. Follow me on my Instagram @3twentyToo it’s a little easier for me to talk on there since I’m on there almost 24/7. The owner of FMRRA also own Florida track days. You can take your 650 on the track with limited modifications to see if you’ll like it. Just beware, initial start up is expensive!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts