Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Thanks for the work zero, but I gotta drop too. I just moved in to a new place and its costing more than I expected. Its really only a deal on the Galfer lines, and I want Goodridge.

01)CitatioN10: No idea ...Front and Rear '06 636
02)mxracer87: Goodridge F&R, Stainless, '04 636 -- EMAIL SENT
03)zx6rrnewbie: Galfer Front and Rear, Black, '06 636 -- EMAIL SENT
04)Quik208: Galfer Front and Rear, Red, 06' 636
05)Stitch: Galfer Front and Rear, Stainless, '03ZX6RR -- EMAIL SENT
06)Compton82: Galfer Front Black, 04zx6rr -- EMAIL SENT
07)SakiJoe: Galfer front in black, 2007 ZX6R
08)frankrizzo442: Galfer Front in black, 2005 ZX6R 636 -- EMAIL SENT
09)BlackonBlack636: Galfer Front - Black, '06 ZX6R 636 -- EMAIL SENT
10)damien4208: Goodridge Front and Rear, Stainless, '06 ZX-6R 636
11)grn01zx12: Galfer front and rear, stainless, 2007 zx-6r -- Email Sent
12)eyeson247: Galfer front and rear, Black 2005 ZX6R -- Email Sent
13)Chris Modiano: Galfer front yellow, 2003 ZX-6R -- not sent yet, had some forum questions

·
Registered
966 Posts
ridetillidie said:
Is this group buy for the Sportbike lines (banjo bolt) or Superbike lines (NO banjo bolt)?

"Regular stainless steel BRAIDED lines have the normal round ends on them like a washer.....this is an ok system been around forever.. the fluid is squeezed from the master down the line thru end fitting which has an area built around the Banjo bolt which as we know is hollow, so there is fluid only pushing thru the hole in the banjo bolt which is making the pads compress onto the rotors.

SUPERBIKE lines...Do not have the Banjo bolt or the washer end fitting..there is an adapter that goes into the caliper and the brakeline attaches straight into it, no bends just ALL the pressure in one straight shot...more feel and power simple as that..." -jdgun_13

+! on this...if this is for the superbike lines, then i'm in...also, if they are gold fittings then i'm in. maybe you could check...but i know this guy is a little hard to get ahold of.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
I agree with you guys that it's taking far too long. The first one wasn't so bad... Now I guess it's going to be harder to deal with this place since it's "riding season" now and the storefront stays busy. I apologize to everyone.

I don't know what else to say. :(

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
Sorry again fellas. I'm going to check with another local shop but I don't have much expectations from it. There are plenty of good shops to order from who will probably cut a good deal for this type of quantity of buyers, but I'm probably going to start taking my business to another shop too. Not sure what's up with it all of the sudden but I thought we had a good thing going.

121 - 132 of 132 Posts