Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!

I was finally able to register! After many failed attempts (I kept getting some strange error message when i'd hit the register button) I'm finally welcome here! j/k

I ride an '02 500R along side the hubby and his 7R, and am blessed to live in Sunny So. Cal.

Thanks for having me. ;)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey I just finally logged on too! Nice to see a whole board of Kawi freaks just like us. Like Lady said, we live in Socal and ride Santa Monicas almost every weekend. Hoep to see you guys out there sometime.
and thanks for having us:D

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome all!!:D
and remember Post often!!
I'm sick of listening to all the same post-mongers!!........(jokin guys! you know I luv ya)[:eek:)]

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
I just wanted to say welcome to you both. I'm sure you'll find lot's of helpful info on this board(I know I have). :D

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hey guys, Welcome to the board!! Did'nt I hook up with you guys a couple of weeks ago on Hwy. 33 for canyon carving and Hot CoCo at carrows? Won't be at bike night tonight but hittin' the rock store on Sunday. Are you guys game?
Let me know, Leo [}:)]

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Cool, a duo!:D You will find plenty of info on this board...Lady, your avatar is some funny shit...you forgot one thing though, the BEER![:p]

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD!

I always love when couples do things together, riding eachother, riding eachother's bikes...shows such love :D

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Welcome aboard LadyinRed and Projek...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.