Cool Punisher Sweatband:

New Harri's Grips, and Throttle Boss (Replaced Throttle Rocker):

Carbon Fiber Gas Cap Cover:

Full Shots:

Missing - carbon fender sides GRRRRR!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Okay...questions about the rear peg leds. How many leds? Are they on the side and back of the peg (looks like it in the pic)? Also, are they running lights and turn signal or what's the set up? Okay, lots of questions, thanks bro!!!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol, i am going to say they are briht, from pics I have seen of his work. Mine aren't wired up yet, working on details for that. There are 12 leds in each peg in the rear, and 5 on the sides. 6 inner on rear are red (brake lights) 6 outer are yellow, along with the sides (signals)

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
man that is sweet, I will have to get some. Any light I can add to the turnsignal/braking is good. Okay, so which year bike did you order?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's how he works, you send him your pegs, he mods them and sends them back, mine were $155 (powder coating included) I am sending him my spares to play with, and see how many LEDs he can get in them. So if you want more than 12 wait a lil bit and see what he can come up with. He said he can get 6 in the sides, I opted for 5. Truly hard to find.... he has AWESOME customer service, he was a pleasure to deal with.
[email protected]
www.tripageled.com
Tell him "Mike" sent you.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It is a carbon fiber sticker. And no it is the factory gas cap. Only difference is, it is real carbon, not the printed stuff.

·
Andre 3000
1,092 Posts
Sweet bike for sure. How does the blue flame sound? I was going to order some LED pegs from fendereliminators.net but might give these guys a try. LED pegs in combination with signal integrated rear tail light might make me feel more comfortable removing my big old signals.

http://www.fendereliminators.net/590150.html

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'd go with Tripage, like I said he has excellent customer service! The blue flame sounds awesome. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.