Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
g/f droped her so im testing the new color combo, and i finaly got my tig so i fabed up a side supertrapp . anyway hello

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
You're planning on leaving the paint just like that?

The side mount is a good thought, but it looks like it might need to be tucked in a little better.

Welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
The head black and the tank white. I think that would look good. It would kinda have that big white stripe going up the middle to break it up a bit. Anyway "E" for effort...

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
I think the black and white scheme would look hella nice.
And just for fun you could park on the side of the road and point a hairdryer at cars passing by! :D

& Welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
393 Posts
I don't know...me no likey. Ithink there's too much going on, but then again whatever floats your boat! :D

·
Registered
874 Posts
I like the black & white, but not the blue on your bike. I think just black & white would look sweet.

That's a cool looking exhaust. How does it sound?

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If the bike rides fine now, why paint it at all?? Have fun and ride safe.

--David

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
Welcome to the forum..

IMO, the bike looks like ass, does not match at all, the exhaust while very unique and shows pretty good craftmanship looks like crap, maybe some graphic to ease the color transition.
Not trying to hate on you but giving you my honest oppinion.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
also interested in finding out more about that exhaust!!!!!!!!! [8D]

·
Registered
306 Posts
sorry man the color looks like ass so pic 1 or 2 not three but the exhaust is pretty cool i like it[}:)]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.