Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there every one my name is mike i live in hamilton ontario canada any one on the forum? any ways im a new rider like green ans green can be never rode a bike in my life to going and getting my m1 and getting an 85 ninja gpz i think its a 650 and he reasion i saye i think its a 650 is cuz the guy i got he bike from sayed its 650 but when i did my sercing there was no 650 gpz theres a 900 750 and a 550 so if any one here knows ho to find out the proper cc could you help me out that would be great also i need a seat for the bike and some spare parts any one know were i could get some or have any let me know.

I use to be a big car guy ive had lots of fast cars an nice looking cars but once i took my first ride on my bike i never felt anything like it befor in my life and loved i so much now i take my bike every were i can now lol.

so theres my first post looking forwerd to chatting with you and maybe rideing with u all you guys do have meet nights right?

· Registered
1 Posts
im new on the forum soo im just trying to get some peoples advice about the halo/angel eyes.. should i get some green ones?? i bought the green and black monster edition plastics from auctmarts.com and my bike is bad a**.. noise is grat sound is great..all i want to know is if the halos make it look better or what?

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what the heck are halo/angel eyes see im new to th hole bike thing i was a car guy to the bone till i bought my first bike and road it and oh man what a feeling it gave me oh man what a feeling lol. but any wats what are some good and not verry expesive power up grads that i could do on my bike like i kno with a carbed car u can buy jet kits can u do that kinda stuff with bikes to?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.