Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is the wrong spot for an intro but here goes[8D].
Just picked up a 95 ZX6R as a trackday weapon and am looking forward to picking the brains of all the members here as I slowly put it back together.
I do love a project (and bikes in general:D) and currently have four in the Garage. My Primary street (and occasional trackday)ride is a 99 Triumph Daytona with a bunch of goodies (Lindemann forks, Ohlins shock, twin Hi-Pipes, etc,), a 2000 EX500 that the wife rides, a bone stock 1988 GSXR 50 (no, that's not a typo[8D]) and now my 95 Zed Ex 6R.
Enough of that, i'm off to browse the forums and start gleaming answers;).
Cheers, Lee S.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome aboard Lee!!:DI,myself is new to this board,I never gave an intro(feelin' guilty now)kinda came in incognito. Let me just say...This site is Awesome!and with Great people!:DI hope you enjoy it in here as much as i do,Lee.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome to the board. I'm also another newbie here. Ditto on what kwak6r said. I've only posted once and these guys are hooking me up with all kinds of great info. Bienvienidos again!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
after 2283 posts....yes..lol
welcome all the new people to the board

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Welcome aboard! Don't get scared off right away, the people here are good no matter what they'd have you believe.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
yea..just remember...if you see arturo3rd....RUN!!! lol jk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.