Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up? My name is Alex, I just put a deposit on a 2007 ZX6R with only 3000 miles on it :eek: I had a 2002 ZX600 that I just sold so this isn't my first Ninja and it definitely wont be my last :) I plan on doing a few simple mods like a slip on, power commander, play with the gearing but nothing to major. It's so new I just want to keep it that way :)

Any advice about the gearing is appreciated, I had -1 tooth on the front on my 02 ZX600 and I liked it but I still wanted a little more out of it down low in the RPMs and I also heard that on these newer bikes that are a lot lighter going down in the front can result in jerky throttle response so people usually go up the the back, don't know if this is true or not. What do you guys think?

· Registered
2,378 Posts
Welcome, I also have an 07 and I did-1 +2. Its a huge wake up for the bike and yes at first its a little jumpy but you will get used to it and learn to smooth it out rather quickly.

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.