Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just wanted to say that, and give a little background on myself.

I have been driving dirtbikes/motorcycle for 16 years. I am 22 years old. got my first dirtbike, when i was 6 years old. a 1978 Honda Mini Trail.(in my avatar) Drove the shit out of that bike. Then my brother passed down his 1983 Honda 80cc dirtbike. and then went to some Yamaha R/T 100's. Took great care of them all, but used them all like they should have been.

Then when i turned 16, i got my car liesence in Febuary. and my Motorcycle's in April. My brother sold me his 1997 250 Ninja. I put somewhere between 12-13k on it in 2.5 years. after that bike(sold to my younger sister), I bought the bike i have now, ZX600C (1 of 2 times). Drove that thing for 8k or so, then bought an 03 ZX-6R, and sold the 600C to a friend. Well i had teh 6R for less than a year, when it was stolen. :( and i didnt have full coverage on it :( , so i went the rest of the summer with out a bike. Then the friend who bought my bike, was going to buy a new bike, and trade in the ZX600C, so i bought the ZX600C for the 2nd time. and am still driving that thing with out any problems.

I am in the works for buying an 06 ZX-6R, in Green. its the last one that dealer has and hope i get it before sombody else does. Hopefully will have it next weekend, or shortly there after.

theirs a little bit about me.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Welcome. Good luck with the new ZX-6R.

·
Registered
810 Posts
welcome aboard~! you'll love it here and on the zx6. The kawi community is strong [:p]

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Welcome to the site. Shitty to hear about a bike being stolen. Hope you ride safe.

--David

·
Premium Member
5,831 Posts
[:Welcome]

Sounds like you and I have a similar background. I started on a Honda 75CC at about 6. I couldn't even reach the ground.

Enjoy your new bike!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks!! i hope so. i plan on having it by the end of the week. Thats how my secound bike was. had to use the kick stand to start the bike, because i couldnt stand and start it. (yeah it fell on my quite a few times and still have burn scars on my leg from that... lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.