Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone! I really love this women's only forum! I just bought my first bike Sunday. It is a 2006 Kawasak Ninja 500R. It only has 262 miles on it. I have been looking for a while and couldn't find anything locally other than one I missed out on because I couldn't leave work to look at it. And by the time I could go look it was sold. I have been riding motorcycles since I was 14 and that has been a long time ago now, but most of my experience is off road. I have wanted an EX-500 ever since a friend of ours let me borrow his 93 back in 93. The bike size just fit me perfectly and it was a dream to handle. My husband recently got a bike again and I figured it was time to get my own too. I had already registered for the MSF course but it was booked up until December. Until then I will take it easy on the local streets in the neigborhood. I have a jacket and ordered a new helmet since my street helmet is pretty old and beat up. Here is a picture of the bike. I am looking forward to lots of good riding and lots of good reading on the forums here!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts