Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this site off of E-sportbike. It's about time, the other 6R sites kinda sucked.

Mods: Hindle full system, Dynojet jet kit, -1 fr. sprocket, Targa solo seat & undertail, rear integrator, Goodridge SS lines, LP smoked screen, polished frame, subframe & swingarm (by me), & 2002 front end and chrome wheels in progress.

Edited by - scott99zx6r on 07/30/2002 20:15:09

·
Registered
778 Posts
I love that color, how do yo maintain the polished frame?

I polished the wheels on my girls 250 and I have to polish (clean and cream) them about once a month.

Welcome to the board
Dave

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1. I dont know because I went for the whole system instead of getting a slip on then a full system. Saves $$$$$ for other mods. Not to brag but my bike hauls some serious a$$.
2. You just have to keep after the polishing.

Thanks alot, I really love the color also.

99 6R
00 Dakota R/T
96 S-10 lowrider

·
Registered
5 Posts
I also found this site on esportbike. Nice looking bike scott99zx6r. I have a 2001 with a full muzzy, 4 degree ignition advancer, jet kit, K & N filter, +2 rear sprocket, -1 front sprocket,polished frame, swingarm, and rims.
BTW where is the picture link?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's some new pics w/ the 2002 nose.

99 6R
00 Dakota R/T
96 S-10 lowrider

·
Registered
3 Posts
""Not to brag but my bike hauls some serious a$$""
well scott i hear diffrent!!! im told you never go fast on the bike, an how you cant do good wheelies cauz the frontend is to heavy, this was told to me by someone who rides a gixxer!! :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
quote:
""Not to brag but my bike hauls some serious a$$""
well scott i hear diffrent!!! im told you never go fast on the bike, an how you cant do good wheelies cauz the frontend is to heavy, this was told to me by someone who rides a gixxer!! :)
I heard from the same guy that you pull wheelies w/ cops right behind you, and anytime you wanna run that stock 6R just let me know, also you gotta go a little faster in them corners( I almost ran into you the other night). Later, Mike

99 6R
00 Dakota R/T
96 S-10 lowrider

·
Registered
112 Posts
very nice looking bike there =)

i'm jealous...

how much it cost for a new nose job? is it a timely job to do, or did u get it professionally done?

t.c.

Dreaming of a ZX-6R
=)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The color is stock(pearl purplish-black mica) for 99.
The nose job cost me like 700. I did it myself and it took about an hour.

99 6R
00 Dakota R/T
96 S-10 lowrider

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The bike is a 1999. 1999 is the last year of the single headlight. I changed it over to the OH SO SEXY 2002 dual headlight nose. You should know that, it IS a 6R site.j/k

99 6R
00 Dakota R/T
96 S-10 lowrider

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.