Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im Anthony Im from Visalia CA,Im 39 YO and I ride a 05 ZX-10.I also have a 05 LE Hayabusa.Ive owned nothing but GSXR'S in the past,but I wanted to try something different.I like the 10-R it is a very fun machine except for the fact it needs a steering stablizer.Ive been riding for damn near 10 years and I love it.I am into drag racing more then anything though.I have ran my 10 at the dragstrip once so far.I am happy with the results for the first time out on it.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Nice collection!! Welcome to the site.

--David

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by 636_Jen
Nice bikes! You said you like to drag....do you run the busa? If so, what times? Welcome to the boards! :D

Jen
I have ran the busa at the track..my best to date on it is a [email protected] i didnt know was the engine was slowly killing its self and spun a rod bearing.as the night wore on and I ran it, it just kept get slower and slower.I knew it didnt sound right but I kept running it till she seized up.Now im using the 10R for combat at the track till I get the busa up and running!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nice time! I know this guy who did 8.14 @ 180 mph but he's sponsored and built the bike for dragging only. Hope you get the bike back up and running soon! Good luck!

Jen

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.