Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
What's the DB rating on the one we have stock???

·
Registered
403 Posts
Wow I don't even use my horn that much but I guess I would if I had to drive through new Brunswick everyday Honking at all the idiots in the middle of the road.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Yeah I want to hear sound clips. "The Gameboy Speaker". That busts me up.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAHA. i got the LOW tone,hoping it sounds like an 18 wheeler. It is stock 'OEM replacement so i'll see how it sounds soon as i get a chance to install it. freakin work! [xx(]

·
Registered
243 Posts
very intersted to hear this
ha- no one can hear me when i honk

·
Registered
439 Posts
this sounds really cool.
I can't wait to hear what the "low" tone sounds like.
And how much louder than stock it is

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
My friend has one that whistles.. like you're whistling at a girl. lol. Really cheesey, but funny. Not something I'd want on mine though.

I might pick one of these up. I hate my stock horn. PLEASE post up video or sound clips.

·
Registered
477 Posts
a sound clip would be awesome....i wanna get something that sounds like a train. hoping to really piss people off...hahaha

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the moment is here. i will be installing with pics and audio clips this very evening, stay tuned! [:0]

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
WAAAAAAAAAAAITING! ;)

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
,here it is. sounds gay...trust me its MUCH LOUDER. its actually louder than my car's horn, and doesn't sound quite so Roar-Runner-Ish :) ., Easy install,minus getting the tools inside of this little fuckin spot. Otherwise easy 2 wires even had the OEM connectors[attached]

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Sounds like the stock horn to me!?!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.