Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been looking online for a leather jacket for over a month now. hesitated because i was concerned about fit. walked into my usual bike shop today and they just got in a yoshi jacket on consignment. my size! not a scratch! and pretty damn cool looking!
needles to say i scooped it up instantly. about 250USD


all the usual shoulder, elbow and back protection. didn't even know yoshi made jackets????
so iguess i've got to get a yoshi pipe now?;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
138 Posts
Originally posted by -anth-
been looking online for a leather jacket for over a month now. hesitated because i was concerned about fit. walked into my usual bike shop today and they just got in a yoshi jacket on consignment. my size! not a scratch! and pretty damn cool looking!
needles to say i scooped it up instantly. about 250USD


all the usual shoulder, elbow and back protection. didn't even know yoshi made jackets????
so iguess i've got to get a yoshi pipe now?;)
Damn anth you are one rich ass mofo for living in thailand. Im Thai also, visited family twice already. once recently about 4 years ago. i know how it is out there...how do you afford all that stuff?!?! also your english is freakin good!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by stryder420



Damn anth you are one rich ass mofo for living in thailand. Im Thai also, visited family twice already. once recently about 4 years ago. i know how it is out there...how do you afford all that stuff?!?! also your english is freakin good!
my english is good because i'm canadian dude! been living here for 6 years :-D Affording it isn't the problem, finding it is a bigger problem. This was a realy good deal, no matter where it was purchased.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by vegaspimp
Whats up with the coup? Did it close the whore houses?
haha! not all that bad dude! cnn are a bunch of war mongering propaganda ass-wipes! all is good here so far.
thx
anth
 

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
Joined
·
8,215 Posts
Not my style. But I haven't ever seen a Yosh jacket before, so it's definately a nice find.

Wouldn't it be a great joke if those characters on there really say,
"I'm a Giant Fuck Head" in japaneese, and it's all just one huge prank? I think that'd be great.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by dragknt
Not my style. But I haven't ever seen a Yosh jacket before, so it's definately a nice find.

Wouldn't it be a great joke if those characters on there really say,
"I'm a Giant Fuck Head" in japaneese, and it's all just one huge prank? I think that'd be great.
ya, it's made by Pilot for yoshi.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,287 Posts
Originally posted by Mfinaldi
Unless your asian its pretty fuckin gay
What a dumbass statement! Guess you better not ride a Kawi, unless you are Asian too! Moron!

Anyway, nice jacket. I like it alot, and I'm NOT Asian.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by NzaneRaiderX



What a dumbass statement! Guess you better not ride a Kawi, unless you are Asian too! Moron!

Anyway, nice jacket. I like it alot, and I'm NOT Asian.....
didn't even see that retarded comment! you're right it's just a dumbass statement.
thx bro [:M86]

HAWK, ya it's got hard armour shoulders and elbows, back is just foam.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
997 Posts
Originally posted by landon
arent yoshi pipes made in the usa though:)

nice jacket BTW[^]
The new ones are and the original and proper race versions are made in Japan
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top