Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this was the fast one but crusing on 79 South and this guy was riding my ass!! I moved over let him pass adn then paced him through traffic. One the road opened up to two clear lanes it was on. We were going about 90/95 when it started. By the time I hit 140 he was a spec in my mirror. I left up and no sooner than a few seconds letting the revs pull me down to speed this jerk blasted by me as I got off the exit to hit the curves. I think he may have beat me if we would have kept going. Not too sure what the top speed is of it, but it would have to be over 159Mph to get me! None the less, I smoked him in his 70+ thousand dollar cage. I swear PA full of these assholes!!

PGH, PA

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
I raced a jag the other day also. One of those slick looking new ones. I don't know what model and I really didn't give a F. My story was almost identical to yours only I was on the bruckner and there were alot of cars around so after toying with him a little I let him go. He must feel pretty good about "beating a sports bike;)"

NYC potholes SUCK!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.