1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi EveryOne!!

Each of you who love Kawis, There is a new Website

http://www.zxforum.com/

It's still under construction but It's pretty cool and know It will be a most of the popular Kawis site club as zx6r.com ;)

See ya Kawi riders !!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Just a little advice (not that you asked for it)
Loose the frames/name your site (title is "untitled document)/don't use JAVA for forums (there are plenty more & better free forums to use)

This is just creative remarks and I am not trying to down your efforts. Congrats on the new site and I wish you all the luck in the world. Starting a site tkaes lots of time and most of it is spent asking yourself why did I make this site nboone uses it. Trus me I'm in that spot right now.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
is this another bay area forum?

·
Registered
446 Posts
You need to change the color of either the background of the post frames or the color of the text. As it is right now it's hard to read. Other then that I like what I've seen so far.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Personally I just find one forum and then just stick to it. So my 6R forum/msg board is this. You won't find me posting on any other motorcycle related website. I just don't have time or really no effort to do so.

I like one large community rather than several small communities.

Anyway, if you need help coding your website or designing something, I can whip something up in my free time for you. It's my job area ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.