Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well long story short had a offer on my 636 that I couldnt pass up so went from

to

Gonna be a whole new ballgame for me now working on gettin it setup now.The plan is PCV,BMC Race filter,Brocks Alien Head full system, 6 over swingarm, adj lowering links, frontstrap, removing secondary flies and a custom tune. Am hoping to get solid into the 5's at our local 1/8 then down to dallas to see what Im doing in the 1/4.

·
Registered
467 Posts
congrats. i personally like twisties, but being a drag guy, that must be quite an upgrade. haha. enjoy and stay safe. keep us posted on how that beast of a bike does on the twisties.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it was a huge jump from the 6 but I have always wanted a big bore bike. As far as the twisties took it out with my bike club last weekend on our normal sunday ride it actually suprised me its very stable in the corners just have to remeber there is more mass and adj for it. I took corners at a moderate speed while I didnt feel safe taking them with big speed I was more inclinde to take a point and shoot approach. Mods will start next weekend so hoping I can get to the track for t&t friday for some baseline numbers in stock form.

Ps. If any mods are around would like too see about a name change lol...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts