Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally picked me up a full leather jacket, Im still wearing my titanium mesh mix icon jacket in the summer, but for winter my GF picked me up this one for my Bday. Its sweet, Icon Jackets are reallly high quality.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
sweet lookin jacket. I own the Daytona which is a great jacket for the price. I wouldnt hesitate to buy another Icon jacket again in the future.

·
Registered
810 Posts
sweet jacket. I've been an ICON customer since they were pre-natal and nobody knew the name....they got great shit I'm happy theyve made it into the mainstream. Hope u dont ever have to test how good their jackets are though [:p]

·
Registered
562 Posts
I love that jacket, I want to know where who ever bought it for you got it? Enjoy and safe riding...

--Anthony

·
Registered
757 Posts
Originally posted by pinksnyper
sweet jacket. I've been an ICON customer since they were pre-natal and nobody knew the name....they got great shit I'm happy theyve made it into the mainstream. Hope u dont ever have to test how good their jackets are though [:p]
[:++1]

·
Registered
857 Posts
thats the ajcket i sold 2 of mine to buy next week, it is a sweet jacket very comfortable too...

·
Registered
277 Posts
Wierd how things on this forum seems to be timed to my life.....I just got the ICON motorhead jacket from my awesome mother in law today

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by AllBlack636
I love that jacket, I want to know where who ever bought it for you got it? Enjoy and safe riding...

--Anthony
It came from Ebay via Stroud Motorsports.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It does have a liner, and the two panels at the bottom under the Icon label on the front are perforated, and there are two panels running up along the outer edges of the back that are perforated.

·
Registered
277 Posts
A*, Icon, joe rocket......whatever it may be ill bet its tougher than my skin.......who sponsers jason britton?

·
Registered
84 Posts
My roomate wrecked pretty hard in that same jacket and it held up great. He didn't have any rash on his arms.

The jacket still looks fine infact, just has a little more character.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.