Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Full Tilt Riders is holding it's first club meeting and is inviting all the folks that want to join to contact or call Daniel London 503-572-2396. The meeting will be 2pm Sunday the 18th in portland and all is welcomed.The intiation fee to join is $150 dollars and monthly dues are $15.We are just forming so if you like come onout and make this a group effort to start something big up in the NW.Good luck and Safe riding>:D:D

·
Registered
978 Posts
what does one get for $150 initiation fee? Initiated? In my humble opinion, your prices of $150 + $180 a year are quite steep. But...I'm not from oregon...

Good Luck!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's your opinion and everybody has one.you have to come to a meeting and see if not don't speak on what you don't know about.Thank you and if anybody wants more info contact me by phone at # above

·
Registered
978 Posts
Originally posted by quikrr
That's your opinion and everybody has one.you have to come to a meeting and see if not don't speak on what you don't know about.Thank you and if anybody wants more info contact me by phone at # above
I'm ONLY speaking on what I know.

$150 'initiation fee' plus $180 a year seems high - that's all. Anyone know what other clubs 'charge'? My miata club is $35 a year... :)

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Full Tilt Riders open Meeting Sunday
12:00
Doris' Cafe
3606 N Williams Ave
NE Portland,Or
Wear your vest
Subjects include...Calendar, website, phone hotline, membership requirements for new members, dues, etc.
All are welcome to come see what a club of this caliper consist of and experience unity.You can contact Daniel if more info needed 503-572-2396[:p]

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is for all those that wonder what the fess and dues go towards will post next meeting soon.Based on our meeting, I have developed a list of things that club funds pay for. I am sure I am leaving things out. If you think of other things let me know so I can add to the list. We should all have this list handy when telling people what club fees pay for.

* 1 Vest patch with membership
* One windscreen decal with membership
* One oval decal with membership
* One Full Tilt membership card (needed for discounts at motorcycle shops)
* Set -up charges for membership card
* Set-up charges for vest patch
* Set-up charges for shoulder patch
* Set-up charrges for business cards
* Set-up charges for T-shirts
* Set-up charges for hats
* Cover minimum orders for things such as patches (25)
* Website design work
* Website hosting and maintenance
* Food and beverages at meetings
* 50% of the cost of the motorcycle course for those that take it.
* Subsidize portions of road trip expenses
* Telephone hotline
* Postage and copying costs when needed
* Set-up and printing costs for event flyers and advertisements.
* Any other good ideas club members come up with.

The club belongs to the members. they ultimately decide how to spend their own money.
[8D][8D]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts