Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I live in Maryland and I rode a 2000 ZX-9R. My first bike was a ZX-6R but it got lifted. I loved it though. I now have 15,000 miles on it and I love every minute of it. Ive gone to the track a couple of times with it because I just want to become a better rider. I took the Cornerspeed course at V.I.R. (Virginia International Raceway) and I have been to Summit a couple of times. i didnt think I could lean it over that much. My left turns are way better than my right's!

Pictures..Lemme see...

If anyones up for a ride in the area..Send me a PM!

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I do believe you're our first 9R member.

·
Registered
551 Posts
welcome, actually a couple of us might be meeting in Penn this weekend, if you intrested. Your right that is the first 9R..anyway welcome again:D

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might have to ride up for the meet. I am not sure about my work schedule this weekend but I will find out. [^]

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
Actually the 1st 9R member is my friend kilaman although he hardly ever posts.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
9r's are awesome....

I might try and pick one up and make a sport tourer out of it after I get tired of my zx-6r...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love my 9R. It really comfortable to ride with plenty of power. After a long ride, people are usually in a lot of pain getting off but I'm great. I'm probably going to by another bike for the track (ZX-6R) but I'm buying a house so I cant really afford it right now. I bought that Purple/Black 2000. I just wanted to be different.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Very cool. Welcome aboard! I've been thinking about a 9R seeing as you can get them dirt cheap. Great bike for the money.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
yeah the 9r's do surprising well in those 24 hours sport bikes races they have across the seas....and they are competing againt gsxr1000 etc...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.