Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my first bike 99 Ninja 250. A little nervous still riding around the neighborhood. Will be taking my class soon to get my endorsment. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Good choice for a first bike. My advice would be always wear a helmet! Get your endorsement and take it easy on the streets until you get the hang of things.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Good choice for a first bike. My advice would be always wear a helmet! Get your endorsement and take it easy on the streets until you get the hang of things.
Yes very true keep eyes on evrything cause in fl people don't know how to drive

Sent from my Epic 4G using Motorcycle App

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was looking for a 250 specifically. There were some 600s I could have bought but as hard as it was I kept myself from buying. I did by a helmet today. How tight should it be?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Very snug. The padding in the helmet will wear over time and loosen up. You want a new helmet as tight as possible, but without you biting your cheeks or getting a headache. If you can move the helmet independently while on your head it is too loose: it should move your head around as you're trying to keep your head still.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts