Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I did it before my 40th birthday, I got my dream bike! (See, even women go through the mid-life crisis). A deal came along that I just couldn't pass up, so the dream bike arrived at my garage yesterday. It's a 2002 red ZX6R with some nice aftermarket goodies like a Yoshi exhaust, frame sliders, aftermarket windscreen, and some carbon goodies. It's a stunner, and as soon as I can get my excitement under control, I'll be heading out in a little while to start getting accustomed to it. Though I have 4 years riding experience, it'll be a lot different than my other bikes (I also have a 2002 ZR-7S and Ninja 500R- can you tell I'm Kawasaki-loyal?:) ) Even I know my limits, though, so the 500R will have to go, though I hate to part with it. I promised my husband I'm 100% set now that I have my dream bike, and he said "Yeah, right, next you'll be wanting a ZX12 before you're 50". (He's probably right ;) ). Anyway, I just wanted to say howdy, and I look forward to this forum as a resource from all you expert ZX6R riders!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Congrats. Post a pic when you can.
Have fun today.
Wish I could go out but its supposed to rain omn and off all day. :(
Same with tommorow.

·
Registered
120 Posts
just in time to be able to ride it around on some back roads in the mountains up there

my grandma lives in Hop Bottom, i wish we had some roads like those in FL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.