Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. Just posting my obligatory new thread here in the newbie forums. :) Looking forward to being a member of what looks to be a great community.

·
Strat - the Asian edition
13,060 Posts
:welcome:

What do you ride?

ride safe, wear your gear, have fun

·
Registered
1 Posts
Go for the cb 400 yes its older but there very reliable there a old faithful bike and any replacement parts will be cheaper they also have a bit of grunt in them ample for what you need for your journeys and as for going 2 up it will do that and be more comfortable.

i use honda cb 4000 for bike training there a strong robust bike and mine are just as old they take a lot of stick of many a new novice rider and still keep on going every day week infact every year

phone up local motorcycle training centres and you will find these are the bikes they use
ask yourself why do they use these bikes
THERE MADE TO LAST AND TAKE THE WEAR

hope this helps you

if you put your money on the table the dealer should then let you test drive the bikes any damage the dealer keeps your money and the bikes yours if no damage he hands you your money back and you decide what you want.
if he wont do this then turn your back and go else were as he is not a good dealer and whats the after sales going to be like ?

·
13,060 Posts
^yeah this
why would you think he/she rides a zx10?

·
13,060 Posts
Ah a joke
That one went over my head :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts