Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I signed up with this board shortly after purchasing my 636 about a month ago. Just haven't got around to posting any pics yet, so here I am. I just wanted to say that this is by far the best board I've been on. I had a 250 ninja before my 636 and I just love these bikes. If anyone is in the area and wants to go riding let me know. (IM name:stieny98)

My '03 636 the day I brought her home (sorry about the poor quality I will get some better ones soon)

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
Beautiful bike but it still needs to be green. [8D]

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, my dad bought my old 250 off of me and its green, so if I ever have a need for green I'll jump on that.:)

but once you go black, you never go back!!:D

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hate to break the news to you guys, but its a proven fact that the silver ones are the fastest...ok maybe not a proven fact, but it sounds good! :D
How bout we say, the ZX636's are faster then the GSXR600...now, thats a PROVEN fact!!! [:p]

·
Registered
401 Posts
everyone knows red shows faster on radar :D

·
Registered
201 Posts
stieny: I live in Johnstown about 40 min east of you! Maybe next yr. we can meet at Pittsburgh Raceway. I was down there a couple times this year and met some nice guys(not zx owners tho.) but had fun. Bike looks awsome!

P.S. Go green or go home!:D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
snakecharmer: I'm always at Pitt Raceway (aka keystone), me and my friends go down almost every test and tune night. Love to watch the bikes tho not many ever show up.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
No no it's been proven Silver is faster! I ride with a Blue 636 all the time and my bike smokes his with me driving or him....ok well it could have something to do with my full exhaust system and power commander...maybe!:D

·
Registered
586 Posts
who needs blue, black, or red. I got an orange designated "The Pumpkin" and it is definatelly the fastest.;)

·
Registered
211 Posts
hey nicebike looks just like mine, well it did look just like mine. now its time for you to do some mods and personalize her so she looks different ans stands out.

p.s. I agree that once you go black you never go back [:p]

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea, I want to do some mods....I was thinking a slip-on from Akrapovic

Jay: what do you have done to yours?....just curious

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Alright alright alright! I got an idea - why don't we go to the track (not the strip boo!) and we can decide once and for all which colour is fastest![8D]

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.