Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I just bought a 2008 Ninja 250r. I love it. Got it at a great price, with a lot of the mods I wanted already on it. Been reading the heck out of this forum so thought I had better join. Ben riding since I was about 6 or so, but first bike I've owned in about 10 years. Wife kids and what not, finally talked her into it tho, plus found a deal she just couldn't say no to anymore. HAHA

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I payed $2200 for the bike, just under 3000 miles. Already had short lever clutch, black windscreen, fender eliminator, rear lowered, and hotbodies growler slip on. I did a rejet, air fliter (pipercross), think I might go to the k&n pod tho, and 15/42 sprocket change. Runs great now, maybe needs a little more carb tuning and sync, but to me tuning is half the fun.

· Premium Member
15,847 Posts
I payed $2200 for the bike, just under 3000 miles. Already had short lever clutch, black windscreen, fender eliminator, rear lowered, and hotbodies growler slip on. I did a rejet, air fliter (pipercross), think I might go to the k&n pod tho, and 15/42 sprocket change. Runs great now, maybe needs a little more carb tuning and sync, but to me tuning is half the fun.
That is a good price!

Congratulations!

:)

· Registered
1,898 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy the forum ad your bike! Ride safe.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.