Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all my name is Tyler (not sure if should disclose that or not), and I'm new to the forum and forums in general. Since I've never done this before I'm not entirely sure how this works.

A little about me:

• 22 year old college kid working towards a BA in Psychology with a minor in history
  • Got my endorsement April 2012
  • First bike was a 1995 GPX600R, purchased in July 2012 and after riding it almost everday subsequently wrecked it in October on a damp day.
  • Got a second bike in April 2013, A bright red 2010 ZX6R that was stolen by a former neighbor (cant prove it, but I'm pretty sure he had a hand in it) after less than a month of ownership.
  • Currently unemployed, so no bike for me for a while :( but that's no reason not to learn some things and ask questions every once in a while.
Sorry if this post isn't made correctly or its too long, its my first time so be gentle

·
Pursebully
37,566 Posts
:lol: Relax. Your post was fine. In fact it is better than 95% of the posts on this forum...you actually use correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. There will be no issues with posting your first name either.

Welcome

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's good to know. Being in school nonstop since Kindergarten has had that effect on me. I'm glad I haven't sank down to the level of "txt spk" completely

·
Pursebully
37,566 Posts
That's good to know. Being in school nonstop since Kindergarten has had that effect on me. I'm glad I haven't sank down to the level of "txt spk" completely
We all are.

There is no shortage of idiots on this forum that can't form a complete sentence.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome. Sucks about your luck.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Thanks for the welcome everybody. I should've known not to keep my bike outside but I live 5 minutes, yes 5 minutes from my local police station and I didn't think anybody would be bold enough to steal my bike 20ft from my front door. A guy who lives a few minutes up the street left his bike outside basically on the side of the road for at least 2 years, same bike as mine too. So i figured if his wasn't stolen yet, I'm good to go, unfortunately someone stole his bike as well that month and possibly that night. Once he got a new one he kept it outside in the same exact spot as the last one.

I saw the guy that may or may not have had something to do with stealing my bike eying me every time I was warming up my bike and gearing up so that shouldve told me something, but again I live 5 minutes from my local police station and I didn't think anybody would be bold enough to steal my bike 20ft from my front door.

Lesson learned, and I guess the positive thing is that the Detroit police found the guy riding my bike 3 months later with the ignition punched out.I'm still pretty :mad: about it though cause i barely got to ride it. :(

·
Pursebully
37,566 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts