Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I'm a fresh member of the community, I'm 20 and I just picked up 2018 Kawasaki Z650 ABS. Growing up I was always around motorcycles as my father been a rider for quite a while now. I'm a tall guy, around 6'4 so decision of going with small Z650 might be confusing, but I was looking for naked motorcycle with ABS, and 650/700 cc class.
Growing up favorite cartoon was TMNT, so when my dad got his first Ninja when I was around 5, I memorized that moment. I genuinely thought that since it was green and it was called ninja, IT IS DEFINETLY one of the turtles(hopefully Mikey's), so Kawasaki as a brand is stuck to me, as first motorcycle brand I ever knew of.
So if you have any advices, feel free to express them, first bike, a lot to learn, in plans is to get exhaust system only, already fender delete, and mirror swapped!

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum :)

I think you've made an excellent choice, take it easy, read and learn as much as you can and try to practice in a safe way. We are here to answer any question we can.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts