Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted once or twice, but decided to finally introduce myself. I just recently picked up a 2003 ZX-6RR and am loving it. Had bikes before this one, an older triumph, enduros, and a 2002 GSX-R 1000, and out of all of them, this one has been the best. I love the way it handles and feels. Unfortunately, none of my gear matches the lime green, but meh, I don't mind! It will match even less once my chrome blue Vemar arrives also, haha.

Second owner of it, original owned put on an undertail, euro turn signals, FMF slipon. Just got my GPR damper today and replaced the stock tires with Pilot Powers to get ready for my first visit to Deals Gap in mid-July. Looking forward to it!

Bike and me below!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Nice 6, paint the wheels the same colour as your leathers and then you'll match! :D

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! My eyes! :D

That's a pretty bright colour combo you have there. Nice bike too.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Don't worry one damn bit about "what matches". IMO

Sweet bike and welcome.

--David

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the welcomes :) Just pulled back into home from Deals Gap. Oh man, it was awesome. Pretty slow, but my first time hitting 'real' twisties, living in FL and all, haha. Man, it was a blast, seriously makes me contemplate finding a job around Knoxville or that area just so I could hit those roads on the weekends/weekdays.

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Even with that color combination, the cagers down here wouldn't notice you until they felt the bump as they ran over you. LOL

Welcome.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow, didn't think I'd see this thread again, haha. As it stands right now, working on trying to get funding to attend the University of Tennessee to do graduate work after this year at UF is over, so hopefully that'll work itself into something and I'll be able to just ride to my back yard and hit some awesome roads, haha.

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Crunk
well...at least you match the GATORS!!!!

I went to TENNESSEE...lol. GO VOLS!!! :D
Ummm. don't you mean the Hurricanes? (UM). The Gators colors are Orange/Blue...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.