Registered
2002 ZX6R
26,947 Posts
what's up man, what part of the glove?

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Welcome!

And a second on what part of the state are you from? Doesn't have to be the glove, you could represent the U.P.

Stupid downstaters always forgetting it is there.

And what are you riding?

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
welcome to the board & give a lil more insight ;) btw kinda scares me that your so close & an assassin :D lol

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Welcome!

And a second on what part of the state are you from? Doesn't have to be the glove, you could represent the U.P.

And what are you riding?
Are you kidding, nobody that lives in the UP bothers getting a bike...Riding is good there for all of 2 maybe 3 months a year :rolleyes:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Are you kidding, nobody that lives in the UP bothers getting a bike...Riding is good there for all of 2 maybe 3 months a year :rolleyes:
yea, those of us that get bikes in the bottom part of the hand are even a little stupid, cause its not that much longer either...especially holland, we get way too much snow...

oh, and a great introduction btw, "Hi Everyone"...

·
Registered
2002 ZX6R
26,947 Posts
Welcome!

And what are you riding?
yeah yeah yeah, us stupid trolls never remember the yoopers....sadly I've never been across the bridge...some I'm like super troll.

·
Registered
463 Posts
welcome! from spring lake and grand rapids here!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts