Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey wassup everyone,
I just purchased a 2007 Kawasaki ZX6 and i love everything about it. I've always ridden my friends' bikes and got tired of it. So I figured I would buy my own. My daily driver is a built Mitsubishi Evolution that put down 344 awhp and 313awtq on the dyno. I've always been a gear head cant wait to get out there on my own bike instead of borrowing. I'm in the US Navy and I'm stationed at the Naval Submarine Base in Groton, Connecticut. I look forward to meeting you all soon.
God Bless,
Junior:cool:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the welcome guys. cant wait to meet everyone else.

·
Registered
80 Posts
welcome bubble-head....lol....good choice on the bike, post up some pics bro!!!

SW3 USN Seabees

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome to the KF.

Been a long time but I did seven Polaris patrols on the SS
BN-600 Gold back before you were even a twinkle in your folks eyes. Was stationed out of Groton and operated out of Holy Loch.

Have fun and ride safe.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hey wassup everyone,
I just purchased a 2007 Kawasaki ZX6 and i love everything about it. I've always ridden my friends' bikes and got tired of it. So I figured I would buy my own. My daily driver is a built Mitsubishi Evolution that put down 344 awhp and 313awtq on the dyno. I've always been a gear head cant wait to get out there on my own bike instead of borrowing. I'm in the US Navy and I'm stationed at the Naval Submarine Base in Groton, Connecticut. I look forward to meeting you all soon.
God Bless,
Junior:cool:
Hey,

I am also stationed at the subase although, I'll be pcs'ing out next month. There are a few of us that rides mostly in the clinic. We are suppose to go out this afternoon but from the looks of it, its probably not going to happen. Let me know when you want to ride...

Nick

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey,

I am also stationed at the subase although, I'll be pcs'ing out next month. There are a few of us that rides mostly in the clinic. We are suppose to go out this afternoon but from the looks of it, its probably not going to happen. Let me know when you want to ride...

Nick
ok i remember seeing your bike whenever i went to sick call. beautiful color. well i just flew in to washington state last saturday. im gonna be here for 2 more weeks going to radar and CAMS MK2 school. but as soon as i get back, ill shoot you a pm so we can go for a ride. thanks :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the KF.

Been a long time but I did seven Polaris patrols on the SS
BN-600 Gold back before you were even a twinkle in your folks eyes. Was stationed out of Groton and operated out of Holy Loch.

Have fun and ride safe.
haha...yeah that was definitely a long time ago. ive been stationed in groton for 9 years now. currently submitting another package to become a naval officer. :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
Whats up man. I work at the War College in Newport. Hit me back if you need someone to ride with in RI

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
I'm in the US Navy and I'm stationed at the Naval Submarine Base in Groton, Connecticut. I look forward to meeting you all soon.
I thought you said you were in the military? :D:D Haha sorry man - had to give you crap for it!

USAF 1Lt here....welcome to the board. Post some pics of your Kawi and Evo!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts