Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up Everyone!
So this Saturday night, I spent home alone, which was actually really nice. So I couldn't just sit in and watch TV, I put new flushmounts on my bike. I had the LP Type V's on my bike before, but I never liked the way they fit, they felt cheap, and they kept falling off. So instead I bought the carbon look flushmounts from www.graphicartmotodesign.com

The pictures tell all, the install was easy and the results are fantastic.

and a sweet chopper from Bike Night last Wednesday in New Castle, DE. That is not me in the picture...(just in case you ladies were wondering)

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Those flushmounts look good... haven't seen anything but good stuff from graphicartmotodesign yet...

I still have some fond memories of adding mods to the bike late at night in the garage, just can't afford the bucks right now to spend many nights like that... sigh...

Anyway, looks good. Nice job.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
resistance: ha ha ha

Thanks Guys, always fun to stay up late and work on the bike, next is the undertail

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Sweet!!!

·
Registered
940 Posts
I had a mod day all day Saturday.....well, I was a little hungover so it shouldn't have taken all day...

But I put my Huge Industries undertail on and it looks beast....I also fixed the damn fasteners on my Targa cowl cover....the nuts were vibrating right off the thing so I had to find a new metric hex nut(what a bitch that was) and some lock washers to get it on tight...

I took some pics w/ my bro's camara...I'll have em on later in the week

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sabbadoo, you gotta post up when you get done! I haven't seen the huge industries undertail yet...gotta check that out

·
Registered
940 Posts
DEZixxer...

Will do....at first I put the Comp Werkes kit on there and I didn't like it at all...the stainless steel was an eyesore....

Then I bought the Huge Industries front turn signals b/c I didn't like the way the LP flushmounts didn't fit right...the Huge signals fit perfect and are a nice flat black metal finish...

so I decided to go with the Huge undertail b/c it came with the rear signals and I didn't feel like integrating the signals with the taillight....some of my buddies integrated their R6's and you can't see it during the day....

so I'd rather be seen....the signals are small enough and they're mounted up high near the taillight....and the undertail is black to match the rest of the plastic underneath...

I had to drill two holes and use the metal brackets from the Comp Werkes kit b/c that kit required me to cut off more of my trunk than the Huge kit...but it fit perfectly and looks very clean

I also stripped the bike of all decals except the Kawasaki on the tank...now it's one hot lookin' bike...

I'll post pics tomorrow

·
Registered
321 Posts
ah that sucks, you wont claim ownership for the 40oz can of beer and inquisitive "I wonder if you can get a handicap permit for a bike" look. Shame, I'd be all over that

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.