Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's finally time to release the beast! Did a whole bunch of new mods! Here are some pictures of new and some of my old mods!!!!

-Carbon Fiber
Bar ends
Mirrors
Puig rear tire hugger
Heel guards
Pegs
Tank pad
Gas cap cover
Frame sliders

-Mods
PCIII
K&N Air Filter
Jumper Mod
Seat cowl
Gold Pazzo shorty levers
Gold GPR V1 steering stabilizer
Gold clutch cable adjuster
6K 55W HID's
Puig double bubble black windscreen
"Kawasaki" bellypan decals
Flush mount smoked turn signals
Hotbodies Undertail Exhaust
Swingarm spools
96 LED's (50 actual pods)
Custom Angel Eyes
Cluster Gauge LED's changed

-Pictures

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
good looking bike you have for sure...i would love the hot bodies exhaust just not much for that noise and loss of power compared to a full system.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good looking bike you have for sure...i would love the hot bodies exhaust just not much for that noise and loss of power compared to a full system.
Yeah, with the power commander it helps though. Planning on getting it custom dyno'ed in a week or two.

·
Registered
111 Posts
i love the look on your bike man, looks good, you need a carbon fibre chain guard now and some panels, steel braided lines etc. etc.... mods dont stop, i hate it but i love it at the same time lol, how hard is it to install the Gold Pazzo shorty levers?

·
Registered
618 Posts
love the angel eyes, been thinking about doing it for a while now. how much of a pain in the ass was it installing them? (thats my reason for not doing it)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
What, the tank pad and the gas cap cover? Sorry Puig doesn't make a real carbon hugger either. ohhh, big deal! Cause they make those in real carbon. lol. thanks for the great opinions everyone! (Except these^ 2)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The angel eyes weren't that bad. Just the ungluing part sucked! The Pazzo's were pretty much just click and play, one bolt on each side, use grease and that's it!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Looks pretty good. Not a fan AT ALL of the fake CF or the crazy LEDs, but I'm a clean type of guy. Still, I like the majority of the stuff on there.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Eee

:):):):) :):):):)
Im sorry.....come here......i'll give you a hug.....I know that when you post on a discussion forum you only want nice comments.....moma will make it all better!!!!
:):):):) :):):):)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Where'd you pick up the clutch cable adjuster? Is it more stable than the stock one? I have to use a dab of loctite on mine to keep mine from rotating from the vibrations.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Where'd you pick up the clutch cable adjuster? Is it more stable than the stock one? I have to use a dab of loctite on mine to keep mine from rotating from the vibrations.
yeah, my stock one use to move all the time too! eBay, it was like 7 bucks shipped. And they have many color choices!

track04-
And I don't care if you like my bike or not. Instead of shooting it down cause you don't like it, why don't you be a little more mature and just appreciate what other people have.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts