Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a pair of these gloves from imotorcycstore.com. They fit great and are very comfortable. Anyone else have these? The Joe Rocket gloves I had were cheap. They did protect me in a low side, but were shredded. I always had problems with the wrist strap breaking on them.

http://www.imotorcyclestore.com/cgi...89+_DCatNum_02S06MOTNIT_01PageType_02MX3Y4_01

And once again, imotorcyclestore had great customer service, free shipping and the best prices around.

·
Registered
734 Posts
yeah, I'm boycotting Joe Rocket. Their products are shit. My gloves I've had since november, and there's a hole in one of the fingers from use, the rest of the palm looks shredded, and the strap is broken on one of them. Pieces of shit.

I'm getting alpinestar GP techs soon....oh mama.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Originally posted by timbo
yeah, I'm boycotting Joe Rocket. Their products are shit. My gloves I've had since november, and there's a hole in one of the fingers from use, the rest of the palm looks shredded, and the strap is broken on one of them. Pieces of shit.

I'm getting alpinestar GP techs soon....oh mama.
Im with you on the GP techs those things are the shit

·
Registered
282 Posts
i 've got the moto gp gloves-DOPE!!! though, have you got all the color bleed off your hands yet? These gloves left black marks all over my hands-that's okay though cuz it's wroth the comfort!:D

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
From all the MotoGP stuff i have had or worn,it is top quality stuff that is actually affordable...
But the 1 peice suits dont fit me so Hot...i am a big guy
So RS TAICHI fits me Great...

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I took the gloves for a ride. I know I'm going to need to break them in. The muscles in my hand were getting strained towards the end of the ride. Oh well, another excuse for more riding.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.