Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
snagged some fairings from a 6RR, some decals off of ebay, and waa laa!

the tail is not done in the pic, theres a bit more striping that runs along the bottom of the tail, that ill get a pic of tonight. I like it though. keeps the kawi theme, and sets it apart from other bikes on the road.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Is the bike going to stay two tone? or all blue or all green?

--Anthony

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
That looks weird. Not use to seeing two tones.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I like it, but I think you should put some type of green on the blue or vice versa. Just like a little pinstripe or sticker to tie the two together, but looks good.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I like it a lot! I love in, in fact.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
I dont mind the look, but zx10rpsycho was right, maybe a lil' something to tie the two together a bit more.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I actually like it. I think it looks crazy with the two tone and the white to break it up.

Looks Good! [8D]

·
Registered
240 Posts
i think i like it , one thing that may tie it together is your gear...for example i saw this helmet with the blue green deal going on here http://www.KawiForums.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=65199 you can just hang it from the hook when your not riding and it's all you need. or just never get off your bike...yeah that's it. ohh, and get a nice jacket with some...wait where am i? but seriously it's starting to look pretty bad ass and anything you can do to set yourself apart with all these new sport bikes is where its at.

·
Registered
192 Posts
looks like you went to either wallmart or a chop shop.....sorry im not feeling it but if you like it thats all that matters.

·
Registered
130 Posts
i'm digging it...powder coat the rearsets black (or aftermarket) and you're good to go.

the only thing i would do differently is get some matching blue graphics on the green and maybe a little less white...but props for trying something different

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.