Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Sorry for the clear and dark images, I took them last night in my garage, it was snowing out. I'm going to try to get some new ones today. I feel like the tail of the bike has no color too it, so I'm either going to paint the plastic RIGHT above the exhaust tip, or reupholester the passenger seat, what do you think? Any suggestions or comments about the bike?

Mods:
Jumper mod
Frame sliders
LED tailights with integrated signals
(2) White LED's under tail and nose
Custom Red Halo's
6000k HID
Custom painted bodywork to match rims (Pics soon!)
Rear brake oil reserve relocation
Passenger peg delete
Plate flipper (says FUCK YOU! when plate is down!)
Coming soon:
-1 Front Sprocket (In the mail!)

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
little to much red for my taste, some gloss black paint or carbon fiber highlights would be sweet.
a seat cover in something would be ncie as well, any design thoughts?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
little to much red for my taste, some gloss black paint or carbon fiber highlights would be sweet.
a seat cover in something would be ncie as well, any design thoughts?
I was going to do the passenger seat in the same upholstery as stock but red to match the rest of the bike... I feel like it the back is lacking something...

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
I can't even see the bike...pull it outside

also blue, red and silver...not cool

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
lets see some good close up pics of the tank side panels. Also gets some lights for your garage or a flash for you camera. Home depot has overhead lights for like 20 - 25 dollars. I'm betting that cheaper then the auto zone neon tubes you are bolting onto the underside of your bike. Sorry looked at it closer your led light strips

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like the light under the tail is blue, maybe it's just the pics.

I'm looking forward to seeing pics during the day...
Yeah thats probably it. I've decided to paint the plastic instead of reupholstering... I'll have CLEAR DAYTIME pics this time... :)

·
Registered
484 Posts
pics during day would def. help out but Ill have to agree with not liking the red too much..would be nice if you did you a CF look instead but still not horrible to look at at all and i love the halos!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
the rough plastic panels, did you smooth them out? I was thinking about having mine on the tank, left and right side of the seat, and front fender smoothed out and sprayed gloss black

·
Registered
493 Posts
I'm not a big fran of the silver/red kawi's, I love silver bikes but all the red parts kawi puts on them looks funky IMHO. I'd like to see a silver ZX-6R with black forks, trees and levers with silver powdercoated rims. That would look awesome.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Pics that arnt in the fuckin pitch black plz lol

and do you have blue lights on a bike thats silver and red?
change those damn things to red

·
Registered
27 Posts
With that fangled color scheme, you might as well complete the look and paint the black plastic above the exhaust. BTW, I have a silver/red 07 and they are nice when you don't paint EVERYTHING red.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Heres some updated pictures:

Little clearer I hope? I was raining out so I just opened the garage door to get as much light as possible, what do you guys think? I just painted the tail piece and made the custom bracket for the tail lights.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts