Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I really want to change the paint on my blue 06.

My thoughts were that I like both the Kawi green, and the blue, so I want to find a way to incorporate both. Sitting in class I started sketching, and decided how I want to do it, but I want opinions on how to do it. I want to do like a tear-away from the front of the bike to the back. You know, like the speed is ripping the paint off to reveal another color and get it faded in real nice.(lame, I know...shhhh)

Do me a favor and vote on which way to do it, I'll appreciate it!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, I have a buddy of mine helping me create what it's gonna look like on Photo'chop...once we get finished I'll put it up to help a little.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I voted green to blue.
Like the bike is going so fast that the slow blue paint is getting ripped off to show its true color, green.
Badass I know.:D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Originally posted by Cargo
I voted green to blue.
Like the bike is going so fast that the slow blue paint is getting ripped off to show its true color, green.
Badass I know.:D
Thats exactly what I was thinking before I read your post! Greens the fastest!;)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha, to clarify...the idea is that it's ripping away to green/blue. I'm leaning towards green in the front, blue in the rear.

So far, you guys are dead even with voting...more opinions, please!!! I am terrible at making up my mind, it took me 3 weeks to decide between blue and black!

·
Registered
857 Posts
i voted green in the front blue rear because it always looks beter going from light to dark, going blue to green i dont think will look very good but having the nose and half the main fairing green peeling to blue would be cool then the tail being green, and use a greyish white or somthing for the peeling like as if thats the otherside of the color thats being peeled off like a sticket or ripped off....

·
Registered
871 Posts
Originally posted by raze
Haha, to clarify...the idea is that it's ripping away to green/blue. I'm leaning towards green in the front, blue in the rear.

So far, you guys are dead even with voting...more opinions, please!!! I am terrible at making up my mind, it took me 3 weeks to decide between blue and black!
how about doin one side blue to green and the other side green to blue? :)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That would be...odd, at best. Plus I'd have to design a way to get it split at the front by the ramair. My creative juices only work in spurts, and they're off as of now.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is a very rough draft so far. Please guys, tell me what you think!! (mind the crappy photoshop skillz, did this in about an hour today with my buddy after drawing it out)Next year is a big mod year for me, and I want it to look as pretty as it rides...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.