Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im 3 days into riding my bike daily. In fact 3 day riding at all. I got it home today and took some pics of it. i hope to get some really nice high res pics soon with better light. Enjoy.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and yes the blinker is broken and just stuck in the hole, thats why its pointed downward

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
well hurry up and take more pics before the peg pushes through the grass and your bike falls over!

[Edit]: great looking bike

·
Registered
647 Posts
It's a beautiful bike, man. Time to start modding (and from the looks of it, front blinkers would be your first thing to do). Great pics too.

I bet the last 3 days of your life were pretty exciting, huh. Nice pics. Oh yeah, and did I say I love that colour schematic, freakin' beautiful.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i lowered it because i didnt have a good footing while stopped. Its onthe bottom hole of the muzzy links and the front is 2 or so down. Its quite slammed but it still rides good to me.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Awesome bike. My 02 is black and yellow but no yellow wheels; wish I had them. I think the yellow is a lot of what sold me on this bike. I've got a black and yellow helmet and icon leather jacket to match. Friggin bumblebee man I am.

·
Registered
111 Posts
hey we have the same bike except mines green congrats and enjoy!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice bike, Congrats.

Plenty of miles left on that thing. I have an 06 ZX6J (ZZR) with just over 12k.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts