1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
they're so small............ can't really see anything

·
Registered
166 Posts
that looks like the micron pipe for the new gixxers? did one of those hook up easily. it looks awesome

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its a micron for an 06 gsxr1000. it fits relatively close, but needs a small elbow pipe from header to muffler.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
That pipe looks good. Get some stickers on that thing.

--David

·
Registered
560 Posts
i like it, but does your front fender not hit your light under the nose? if not thats a great idea. just take the light off when you head to the track.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
mad max is gonna be so pissed that you stole his bike

·
Registered
168 Posts
The bike looks great, I was thinking of putting a light right under my upper also. Have u had any probs with it hitting at all?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wouldnt recomend putting the light there, it does hit. its a quick release so it comes off in about 30 seconds. but yes if its on, it hits on bigger bumps or braking with bumps involved and wheelies of coarse. In order to stay legal, gotta have it, but normally if its on mine, i was out the night before and didnt feel like taking it off just to go to work. Most of the time its off. as far as the mirrors go, there on as long as im not at the track. and i had to make an exhaust elbow. ID for header pipe with a bend, and OD for the muffler. gotta find the right gaskets and make an ex. hanger. I like it cause im the only one out there like this, i believe. Anyone know who makes decals?

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
so with some fabbing a 06' gsxr1000 exhaust will fit. thats what ive been waiting to find out, thanks. how about the 750 or 600 gsxr exhaust? anybody know or tried? did the 600 even have an exhaust like that? idk. but really, would the 750 be a closer fit or it has to be the 1000 exhaust?

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
guess I'm the only one who isn't really feeling the exhaust.. it's cool, but the curve sort of wigs me out :D

otherwise, love it!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.