Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been playing with my new camera for a while, but tonight I finally got some good pictures of the bike. Just gotta learn how to rub the camera the right way, I guess :)

And my personal favorite (my new wallpaper):

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah, and here's one a friend that was practicing with me took. I just like the "No Parking" thing. heh

·
Registered
86 Posts
very very clean :D looks good... I debadged mine and got rid of the exhaust sticker. Looks like you ditched the exhaust sticker as well? or some other mod like polish stock exhaust with a hanger? Or maybe I'm just goin blind. Just wondering. Again nice bike [8D]

Edit: I like the no parking pic too [^]

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, it's a Jardine aluminum can and I pulled the sticker off. I figured since the bike had no other stickers, there was no need for an exhaust sticker.

Thanks for the compliments, guys. I'm practicing with the shooting so I can buy my friend's Nikon DSLR here a few more weeks. Taking pictures is just a good relaxing hobby for some reason.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by crjbeez
clean that windshield!!!:D:D:D
haha, sorry. The picture taking was kind of a spur of the moment thing. I promise next time that thing will be spotless!!! :)

And the exhaust is a Jardine RT-One Race Can.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Nice look. Your bike looks kinda familiar. Hehe. I ditched the stickers a week after I got her. I need to take some fancy pics. :D

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, it's much cleaner w/o the boring text type ZZR. If it was a cooler font, we might be able to work something out. But yeah, about the fancy pics, we have a guy in the group that is trying to make a profession out of it and he's got me hooked. We are planning on cruising (a few bikes and a few cars) in a couple weeks, so there will be LOTS of picture taking. I'll keep you guys informed.

·
Registered
12 Posts
any of you other fellow zzr600 owners found a decent pair of framesliders you dont have to modify the ferrings on?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.