1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Use the 05 bike it looks tons better!!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
i like the first pic. whats that trick called?? is that a can can? youre lookin really good bro. youve come a long way since your posted your first atempts at seat standers a while back . youve got a hand brake now right

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes i have a handbrake. i ride everyday. i will not stop until theres snow and ice on the ground. when that happens ill find a clean lot and do more idle stuff. get my stand up no handers on lock i.e. more than 2 parking spaces. o and learn Os too. but for now im comboing it up. yes thats a can can. best combo i can do is to rip it up catch idle..idle standup no hand foot in seat...then come off idle jump to seat stander and gain hella speed...drag foot and jump to frog from that..back down for 2 can cans, one left one right...go podium...then one foot frog or frog can.

i need to learn tank stuff so bad to throw them into these combos. there so fun. i need to throw a coaster that combo to but i like coming into coasters in a topped out 2nd gear. w00t!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
yeh thats awesome. my best combo is: clutch up wheelie, staggered footing, ride wheelie, ride some more, keep riding, maybe slow it down a bit, then set wheelie down. oh yeh i can set the wheelie down and then do a stoppie is that a combo??? haha anyways i need to practice more so i can do some better looking wheelies. i just want to get my rear brake control locked down with my foot before i get a hand brake. ive been hammering the rear brake and end up gainin speed to keep it up, not lose speed. i switched back to gilles rearsets and the brake has no resistance and thats not helping.

·
Registered
854 Posts
very nice man...i haven't seen pics of you in a while but looks like you're doing a great job...and the bike's frame is holding up? my f4i is still stock but i really wanna get a handbrake soon so i can start doing other tricks like that

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the frame is straight. i always gas the fuck out of it to make sure it has the least possible impact when putting them down. other than that i havent really crashed the thing REAL hard.

thanks for the props...the HB comes in handy most i mostly keep a finger on it and use engine brake as much as i can.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.