Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me for sure if I get a bolt on that I will def. have to get rejetted!!! I want to get a pipe 1.sound 2.looks but I don't wanna have to deal with jetting problems. Is this like a hit and miss or must it be done!??

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I asked a few here the same thing. No it's not a must with a slip-on.

Good luck!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So it's like a 50/50 chance?? Or more 70/30?? If I spend the money for the pipe I won't have the $$ for rejetting so that's why I wanna know before I get into it!!

I'm trying to get through this summer on my back tire but don't think i'm going to make it. I guess I should worry about that before the pipe.

Ordered a LP Double Bubble and it's still no here yet!! Are they on backorder or something?? Do I need to cancel from this a-hole and go elsewhere?

·
Registered
880 Posts
If i had a full-exhaust i would have got my bike rejetted and a pc for good measure. All i have is a slip-on and it runs just fine. However if you got the loot go for it. It won't do nothing but help you out.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Originally posted by CdnNinjaZX6R

Just ride a round for a while after its installed, if its shooting fireballs out when you rev it, your running too rich :) hehe
Too bad that usually new bikes are running on the lean side, especially after pipe mods. So normally you cannot get any spectacular fireworks after fitting an aftermarket exhaust or an end can ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.