Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought the new pirelli deablos tires for my 03 636
i havent had a chance to really get on the tires yet being that they are so new i have to wait till the film on the side walls wear off before i can get low in the turns

my buddy at the shop said they are bad ass tires. so in 5 days i have bought new tires $338.27
-1 sprocket gear in the front $30.00
new leather riding jacket $400.00
but hey when it comes to being safe and having a cool ride then its all worth it

if anyone has heard anything about my new tires please reply.

keep one wheel up(you choose which one)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Ditto what Ash said...I have a friend that has the Corsas on his GSXR750 and he loves them...I haven't had a chance to ride his bike, so I can't offer any feedback. Let us know what you think!

·
Registered
401 Posts
diablos are sweet. Probably what i'll buy from now on, like to stick with what works.there are a few topics about them on here do a search

·
Registered
151 Posts
I saw the Diablos came in the OEM front tire size, so I am curious how you like the tires. I still have some life left in my tires, but am interested in these tires.

Hey Ash, any good deals?;)

·
Registered
391 Posts
I with ash here. Just put on the diablo corsa's and hit hwy 33 in Calif.for about 200 miles to break them in and holy poop they are killer. Don't look at anything else, just buy em' and mount them. I'll never buy another tire (unless it's the super corsa)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i got the corsa's
just like the pic above me and man are they sweet[:M94]

keep one wheel up)you choose which one)[:M117]

·
Registered
59 Posts
[/quote]

Is your Yoshimura exhaust a full system or slip on? What do you think of it? I love the Yosh's for the Suzuki's but I havent heard one on a 636 yet. Any other input would be appreciated.

And since threads with out pics suck...here's one of my bike!

·
Registered
51 Posts
The Yosh slip on sounds good but lots of people say yosh is suzuki. I use an akrapovic slip on and I love it. It is not too loud like all the other pipes. Kawasaki racing teams use akrapovic now too. It is titanium so it is very light, like 4 pounds. Anyone who hears it says that it sounds deep and not that loud raspy sound like the yosh.

·
Registered
155 Posts
What is the life expectancy of these tires? Probably not good for alot of highway miles? Anyone have a suggestion for tires that offer a good compromise between traction and longevity?

·
Registered
209 Posts
What is the life expectancy of these tires?
For me w/ the diablo corsas - about 220 miles

(Two track days trashed the left side - a bit of street life left though. They were new before the track days.)

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Originally posted by 5280ZX6R
Is your Yoshimura exhaust a full system or slip on? What do you think of it? I love the Yosh's for the Suzuki's but I havent heard one on a 636 yet. Any other input would be appreciated.

And since threads with out pics suck...here's one of my bike!

[/quote]

A yosh slip on actually gives you more horse power than a akra slip on and sounds way better and build quality is about the same. But if you want your bike to look like a factory race bike get the akra.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.