Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to purchase a set or rear sets and if anyone had Gilles and what they thought of them...
I dont really know what other brands are out there besides Vortex so if anyone can give me some ideas that would be great.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
gilles are awesome it will shift smoother and brake smoother. not to mention the adjustabililty for the track or canyons. i have a set of titanium for sale for the 05-06. all they need is a new brake lever which is $30. im stunting now so i took them off before i demolished them.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i just got a set of titanium gilles for my B1H. look amazing but i havent used the bike with them yet but will try them on the track at cadwell park next week.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I changed my stocks for Gilles last month and haven't got a bad word to say about them.The quality is excellent and the positive feel they give to the gear change is spot on.I've never fitted rearsets to any of my previous bikes due to the cost but I'm glad I have now.I still think they're over priced but they are cash well spent.I also wanted to loose the standard folding pegs in case I ever drop the bike.I had originally bought gold ones 2nd hand from Ebay but they looked a bit too bling for my liking so I've now got black ones.The golds will be on Ebay in the UK shortly!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.