Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i've had my 2009 250R for about 900 miles. Finally got a f ew friends together this last sunday and headed up to the Angeles Crest.

Wow the Ninja handled really nice on the curves.I was using 5th and 6th gear most of the time and occasionally dropping to 4th on tight turns. Only used the brake maybe 5 times tops for the whole trip up & down. It seems with the 2 brothers slip on alot of exhaust gas builds up and you kinda get this rumble/backfire slowing the bike down with the gears. Im still about 1 inch from the edge on the rear tire. hopefully with more practice & better gear I could lean this puppy a little more.Just wanted to share my experience with the forum. BTW this forum kick's ass lots of great info & peeps.:D

Brother in-laws zx-10.Leading the way on sunday.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the kuddos....

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Should be banned for not posting pics of the trip!!!

You messed me up for a split second there i was looking at the 2 and thought how the f*k did he put a zx-10 face ont the 250!?!?!?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Should be banned for not posting pics of the trip!!!

You messed me up for a split second there i was looking at the 2 and thought how the f*k did he put a zx-10 face ont the 250!?!?!?
sorry about not posting pics.I left the camera at home Didnt realize it until we where on the freeway.Next time for sur:buzzsaw:e.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts